Tuesday, January 27, 2009

birthday dance

courtesy of our wonderful friends in AK (who happen to have twin boys one day older than oz and abie), the boys received one of their favorite birthday gifts in a 5x5 thin envelope. all i can say is, if you know any soon-to-be two year olds, send them a music card. HOURS of entertainment.

3 comments:

The Adventures of Carrie, Brook, Finn and Reid said...

That is beyond awesome, guys! Thanks for YouTube'in it so we can see the boys' moves!

I love the half gallop by Abel! That's classic! And of course the fact that Maddie made it in the frame during the "Bow Wow Wow" lyrics is right on the money.

I am very glad to hear that the other card arrived yesterday...but next time I'm sending them in the same envelope so they arrive on the same day.

I hope you all had a wonderful 2nd birthday celebration! We were thinking about you all day.

Cheers to a great year! (clink!)

Love,

C, B, R & F

Dawn Johnson Warren said...

They are sooo cute!! Some of the best dancers I've ever seen.

Cheryl Lage said...

SOOOO adorable! The music cards are better than a gift sometimes!

Hopefully they will always retain that love of dance. High school girls will be THRILLED if they do! ;)

Precious!