Thursday, January 01, 2009

happy 2009 everyone!

love,

ozzy and abie

3 comments:

1A said...

Happy New Year!

Krissy said...

Happy New Year to you and your family Tracey! Good luck with your day planner...and kitchen remodel...that is our next big project once we pay down the home equity loan. I am itching to have it done, but dreading the inconveniece of it all.

The Adventures of Carrie, Brook, Finn and Reid said...

Happy New Year, Silvermans! I miss those little munchkins.

It must be too long since I've seen the boys because I really can't tell who is who is the photos. I am 99% sure it is Oz on the top, then Abel, but there is something about the smiles that is making me second guess myself.

P.S. So funny that I read the 'and so it begins..' post, right after I spent 15 minutes covering our boys' bellies in stamps (I don't know if we're ready for stickers). It was easier for me to just keep going (with the stamper) than to risk an all out meltdown from the jet-legged dudes.

P.P.S. Send some warmth down here! It was 20.8 BELOW zero this morning. I thought my blood was going to freeze when we were walking to and from the car while running errands.