like most things in our life, we made the spontaneous decision to give oz a buzz cut last night after dinner. i have to say, j did a fabulous job styling what i described as a "skater" cut. we didn't touch the top, and buzzed the back and sides with the longest attachment. oz actually didn't mind having it done, either. and i was relieved to not be wielding sharp scissors around his fast moving noggin, which coincidentally house his eye balls.
abel meets his hair fate today, and i can assuredly say, he's not looking forward to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Cute cut! I'm tempted to get Daniel a trim again, though I have learned my lesson and will not do it myself. :-) But yours turned out great!
There's nothing more "american pie" than giving your son a haircut on the back porch. And I do the same thing............(it could happen at any time) ... "Porter seems to be in a good mood, best get out the trimmers"
Nice Austin weather huh?
-Shannon
Post a Comment