the boys taught themselves how to laugh, yawn and cry like a baby and love to dramatize on command (or whenever the mood strikes). it's really hilarious. here's abel pretending to cry like a baby after a snack of almond butter and crackers. the fourth picture down is my new all-time favorite. i think i'll laugh at this picture until the day i die.
DSC_0035.JPG
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Is Abel crying because of the 'severe weather alert' that hit Austin this weekend? :)
LOVE IT!
Do you think they'll ever throw fake tantrums? Won't that be fun?
owen just started the cheesy grin on command thing. i find great delight in making him do it over and over.
abel is adorable in those photos...i want more.
So funny... it actually looks like he is crying... LOL!
Hi! Thanks for stopping by to say hello on my blog! I love the way this blogging thing has opened the door for me to meet so many awesome twin mommies. This picture sequence is hysterical. I actually laughed out loud when I saw the 4th one down! Priceless! I'll definitely be back to read more when I have more time (ha ha ha). Do you mind if I add you to my blogroll on my site?
Post a Comment