Tracy, it's cool to see that you bought a sigma 30mm F1.4. I have the same lens. You are probably hating it at the moment as the lens tend to back focus somewhat and sometimes produces a yellow over tint. I am still experimenting this lens, but in general, I think you will get a much sharper shot by set the aperture to F1.8 or F2.
3 comments:
haha! Yes, the tongue and the lips can only enhance super powers. Very cute!
I love the facial expressions... they look like they are concentrating... I love pics like that...
Tracy, it's cool to see that you bought a sigma 30mm F1.4. I have the same lens. You are probably hating it at the moment as the lens tend to back focus somewhat and sometimes produces a yellow over tint. I am still experimenting this lens, but in general, I think you will get a much sharper shot by set the aperture to F1.8 or F2.
Post a Comment