this week i can barely even think of how often i heard mama. it way mommy from both of them, all the time. I LOVE IT! there's nothing that melts your heart more than hearing "mommy." i swear, it didn't even bother me when abel whined it about 15 times wanting to be picked up.
they are experimenting with daddy alot now, but it's not consistent. i give it another week until j's heart officially melts, too.

mommy and her boys!

6 comments:
and it's a sad day when they start just calling you mom.
...and what a mommy you are! I love the photo of "Mommy and her boys". Can't wait to talk to the boys when we come for Christmas. I'm sure it will be Mommy and Daddy by then!
Awww...what a great photo! Oskar is looking a bit too serious though...but very handsome!
I'm still 'mama', 'mom', 'carrie' or 'babe'. Today Reid called me 'Carrie' at our Gymboree class. At least it wasn't 'Babe'.
You look stunning in this photo, T. Dare I say, glowing?
hi, mommy. that is so cool. i love seeing the progression here, it is a pre-cursor for things to happen over here in our home.
glowing, huh? hmmmm.seems like there is something in the air lately.
i'm putting all speculation to rest. the only reason i may appear to be glowing is because it's still in the 80s and sunny everyday here!
I am SO jealous!
Post a Comment