OMG... how cute! My father bought a cowboy hat a couple years ago and the boys had such a fun time wearing it... wonder what ever happened to that hat? Oh well.
P.S. I left a comment several hours ago, but it wouldn't let me post it for some reason. But, I got in the second try with an hour to spare (Texas Time).
4 comments:
Think you have the cutest little cowpokes this side of the Rio Grande! Adorable!
OMG... how cute! My father bought a cowboy hat a couple years ago and the boys had such a fun time wearing it... wonder what ever happened to that hat? Oh well.
Happy Half-Birthday, A & O!
A few of those antics sound familiar!
See you on Friday!
P.S. I left a comment several hours ago, but it wouldn't let me post it for some reason. But, I got in the second try with an hour to spare (Texas Time).
Post a Comment