these lil rascals while I'm at work... so I submit... she got her
digital slr!
on another note, over the past year i have helped take care of these
wonderful lil monkeys and worked full time. it would be nice to be
rewarded with a harley. okay ladies and gentlemen (um, carrie,
etowndz, dawn, and mom) i expect you to start rallying behind me and
get my loving wife to agree to this simple and small request. thanks
for your support!

6 comments:
Jordan,
Yes, I agree, you've also done your duties as a wonderful dad and a full-time employee, but a Harley?
Let's do some math here, dude.
Digi SLR: $1,500 (give or take)
Harley: $16,000 (give or take)
The difference here looks to be about $14,500.
How about 100 Harley t-shirts?
Ooh, sweet! What kind of camera? Can't wait to see the results.
And for you? Ooh, I've got just the thing. It even comes with a sidecar for the boys!
Good luck with that...
Jordan,
Brook and I will gladly chip in for the DuoGlide with side car.
Carrie
Congratulations Tracey! I can't wait to see the new images. I talked myself out of a new camera this weekend realizing we have a chance to pay off my student loan this year.
Jordan, I'm sorry but I think the Harley price tag has a few more zeros then the camera. But since I also hope to own a bike some day you definitely have my support. Maybe as a reward for making it five years?
Congrats Tracey on your new camera and nurturing your artistic side and fulfilling your passion...You are so talented and I know you'll create beautiful photos...Motorcycles are too dangerous Jordy, so I won't buy you one! LOL!
hi family silver, tracey thanks for the comment. i was just wondering what lens you ended up with? we are headed out to the camera shop today to compare...i have to get back to the birth post tonight, babies waking up...i cannot wait to see what the nikon does.
Post a Comment