leisure reading about our life with twins
Too funny. Looks like they're having a blast at the store!
They are so cute. I just found your blog and have enjoyed reading so far. Staci
I see that Abel is hanging on to a toilet lock! We decided to buy these a couple of weeks ago and still have yet to find one that fits our slow-close lid. Why oh why are they so drawn to the toilet?!?
I can hardly wait to hug and kiss my two handsome birthday princes.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Too funny. Looks like they're having a blast at the store!
They are so cute. I just found your blog and have enjoyed reading so far.
Staci
I see that Abel is hanging on to a toilet lock! We decided to buy these a couple of weeks ago and still have yet to find one that fits our slow-close lid.
Why oh why are they so drawn to the toilet?!?
I can hardly wait to hug and kiss my two handsome birthday princes.
Post a Comment