Just wanted to let you know that we got the zygosity testing results back for F&R. They are identical! Pretty weird since both the OB and the perinatologist said they were fraternal (di/di). I have not told my husband yet! :) He did not want to get the testing done.
I know you said A&O are fraternal...but are you SURE???? :)
i can't believe F&R are identical! holy moly!!! i've thought about getting the test done for the boys - is it from the placenta? you've got j and i all curious now, but even though o and a look a lot alike (well, at least to us!), i'm almost positive they are fraternal. they had two seperate placentas, sacks, etc. is that how yours were, too?!
4 comments:
top photo - Ozzy on left, Abel on right, right? And reverse on bottom photo?
cute, Cute, CUTE!!! They've certainly grown up!!
Just wanted to let you know that we got the zygosity testing results back for F&R. They are identical! Pretty weird since both the OB and the perinatologist said they were fraternal (di/di). I have not told my husband yet! :) He did not want to get the testing done.
I know you said A&O are fraternal...but are you SURE???? :)
i can't believe F&R are identical! holy moly!!! i've thought about getting the test done for the boys - is it from the placenta? you've got j and i all curious now, but even though o and a look a lot alike (well, at least to us!), i'm almost positive they are fraternal. they had two seperate placentas, sacks, etc. is that how yours were, too?!
I love seeing the difference 6 months makes, but now I'm curious as to fraternal or identical as I've always had such a hard time telling them apart.
Post a Comment