Thursday, March 26, 2009

O.M.G. - Thursday Theater

Playing along again with Goddess's Thursday Theater theme. This video was taken around Christmas, which seems like light years ago. How do kids change so fast in just a matter of a few months?! Anyways, one thing that doesn't change is how much of a gigglepuss Abel is. I've documented it before, but this one truly takes the cake. He is possibly the most easily amused kid that ever lived.

Here, Abel is watching my dad play chess on the computer. I wasn't witness to this, as my mom recorded it while Jordan and I were enjoying an afternoon and evening off. When I saw the video, I originally thought it was one of those chess games where the characters do all sorts of crazy, grotesque things when one takes the other. But I learned this wasn't the case. This was a plain, old, boring chess game.

Not to Abel, apparently. Oh. My. God.

6 comments:

Liz Jimenez said...

Oh. My. God. That is hilarious! Who ever knew that computer chess was such high comedy? ;-)

Thanks for playing!

The Adventures of Carrie, Brook, Finn and Reid said...

You should take Abel to Central Park during a chess tournament. Can you imagine?!?

That kid IS a gigglepuss!

Staci said...

That laugh is so freaking cute!!!

Krissy said...

That totally made my evening! I was giggling just by hearing his laugh!

Shannon said...

awwwwww. So cute. Nothing like a belly laugh from a baby/toddler.
-Shannon in Austin

Grandma Lee-Lee said...

Thanks for posting this video of Papa and Abel. This one is my all time favorite and I play it at least a couple of times a day...just to laugh and smile!