Monday, September 01, 2008

leavin' on a jet plane

in preparation for our upcoming trip to san fransisco, we decided to give the guys a sneak peek into how they're going to roll around the airport. little did we know what a hit these gogokidz travelmates would be. as soon as we put them together, the boys wanted to go for "rides" in their new wheels. after twice around the block and heavy convincing to get out, they realized it was even more fun to push them around themselves. if only these car seats were big enough for j and i to fit in, we'd have this traveling thing down in a lick!

3 comments:

Liz Jimenez said...

I hope you have a good trip to San Fran! Those travelmate things are the BEST. We have used them three times now, and they're awesome for the airport. The only trick is that sometimes it means the carseat won't fit through the xray machine. I usually try to feign ignorance about removing them and see if I can get them to hand-scan it or put it through a bigger machine, because unscrewing it in line is a HUGE pain! :-)

The Adventures of Carrie, Brook, Finn and Reid said...

We are borrowing the travelmates from our friends with twin boys...I need to have F & R take a test ride, too!

It looks like you guys might be the ones sitting in the carseats, with the boys pushing you!

...now wouldn't THAT be nice!

jay_say said...

I never used these... I just bought really sheet umbrella strollers. They were easier to manuever and easier to store on the plane.