That is the dearest, dearest thing! The laughs are so infectious, and then the impromptu "Gotta hug" bits? TOOOO precious. You're right. Twins DO rock!
OH. MY. GOD. I seriously do not think this could be ANY cuter! I love the giggles and the play but then the stop to hug moment brought freaking tears to my eyes - of course that could also be all the pregnancy hormones coursing through my body - but regardless - this has to be one of the cutest and sweetest twin clips I have EVER seen! You are certainly right - twins definitely rock!
4 comments:
So. Friggin. Cute!
That is the dearest, dearest thing! The laughs are so infectious, and then the impromptu "Gotta hug" bits? TOOOO precious. You're right. Twins DO rock!
Oh! I miss those guys so much!
I am linking this on my blog because it needs to be shared.
OH. MY. GOD. I seriously do not think this could be ANY cuter! I love the giggles and the play but then the stop to hug moment brought freaking tears to my eyes - of course that could also be all the pregnancy hormones coursing through my body - but regardless - this has to be one of the cutest and sweetest twin clips I have EVER seen! You are certainly right - twins definitely rock!
Post a Comment