Tuesday, May 27, 2008

random moments

last night oz pulled his slippers out from the drawer and desperately tried to get them on his feet. mind you, the boys have worn these slippers maybe twice in their lives, a good seven months ago, when they were in chicago for christmas. austin just isn't the place for wearing fleece booties most of the year. so i put the plush cozy shoes on oz and he was in all his glory. it was one of the cuter things i've seen - little boy with pot belly in footed pjs and big slippers running around the house.

life is so much fun with two lil' boys who turn 16 months old today!






p.s. the green liquid in his cup his green machine veggie drink, because i just have to get some kind of veggies in these kids some way. they love it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oz-man...You are certainly strutting your stuff in those blue fur balls...I'm sure they come in very handy in 99 degree heat!!...I'm lov'in you to bits!!

The Adventures of Carrie, Brook, Finn and Reid said...

first off, glad you cleared up what was in the sippy...i was wondering!

we have at least 3 pairs of Acorn fleece booties for the boys, since they always seem to be in the wash. They're a must here. I can see why people put radiant heat in their tile floors now.

Happy 16 months to our favorite Texans!

jay_say said...

I just love this age... when they get the big belly and all of the sudden - grow like a sprout... then repeat the process...

Billy the Great said...

Hi, this is Billy (Aidan's father). I finally got it right and found your blog (after 3 months of visiting "babysullivan.blogspot.com" and get very confused.)

Your have a wonderful blog and great family. I, still learning about the American culture, am amazed how much is going on with your twin boys.

Next time, I will bring my camera and do an update on my blog and see them progressing.

Have a great time! If you have question on what I wrote about about my blog, please let me know! - Billy

Krissy said...

Hey Tracey!

How are you doing down in Texas? Hadn't heard much from you in a while, and I am worried that you might have melted in the Texas heat!

Everything okay?