
ozzy demonstrating his texas pride - he already loves the longhorn

brotherly stare-down


half the fun of getting up is getting down!

abie is the king of expressions. here he says, "puhleese mom. of course i know what i'm doing."
leisure reading about our life with twins





4 comments:
Your boys are adorable! And no, I'm not going to be "double-trouble". :-)
But I do have my own. :-)
They look like little California babies with all of that blond hair and coloring!
Where did you get those PJs? I need something like that for the summer.
I know that I owe you an email. I'm out of town this week...missing the boys like crazy (but getting good sleep!)!
great photos, the last one with the expression on his face is priceless. mason tends to have the very mobile face with a look that totally says, whatever. i'd love to hear about the pj's too. they are way too big for their old cotton sleepers so i cut off the feet and now they look like little vagabonds.
So cute... Chris climbs all over as well... he just watches the twins and does what they do!
Just wait... yours will be getting into much more mischief...
Post a Comment