anyone see top chef chicago last night? all of a sudden, in the middle of the show, appears cafe brauer, the place where j and i were married 3.5 years ago. so cool! the lincoln park zoo soirée "challenge" was held in this space that took our breath away - and still does. those top chef folks really have some great taste!
a view from above at our wedding:


even the boys have been to cafe brauer! here we are just a few months before the boys were born, reliving wonderful moments:
3 comments:
How cool that you got married at the Lincoln Park Zoo! I missed Top Chef last night (why, oh why, is it on at 10pm?), but I'll try to catch one of the million reruns this week and check it out. Love that show!
We get to see our wedding locale on the Food Network sometimes. Any time they do a special on Walt Disney World Weddings.... yes, we got married at Disney World. I swear it wasn't cheezy! :-)
Gorgeous!
Maybe they'll do a challenge at my mom's property one of these days! :)
Small world. I was briefly encaged there.
Post a Comment