the apple doesn't fall far from the martial arts tree. ozzy demonstrates that his opponent's eagle claw is no match for his tiger fist: 
Sunday, March 16, 2008
hill country sunday
we took the boys to pedernales (per-da-na-lis) state park today. abie loved searching for the little shells in the sand, so much so he tried to eat the them several times. now if i can only get him to try a piece of actual fish! oz-man was a bit more adventurous and had a blast running around in the sand and trying to chase matilda.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
OOH! The boys are so cute, and your weather looks so warm!!! (yep, I'm jealous!)
there is nothing better than babies and sand. i love the martial arts poses, you now know what to enroll him in when he is a little older.
What great pictures. Sand and shorts...I can only dream! I am still fathomed by the fact that you are IN Texas. The state is more diverse (in the landscape-sense) than I ever imagined.
Is Austin, TX the Longhorn school?
I just bought my friends who are big Longhorn fans ("HOOK 'EM!") an orange onsie with the bull and horns.
Too cute! I love the ninja pose. I haven't been to Pedernales in a long time, gotta go back to that place, it looks inviting. We are soo lucky to live in close proximity to all the Hill Country has to offer. I'm 30 weeks this week and keep coming back to your blog as I look forward to what is to come, Thanks!
Post a Comment