Tuesday, February 05, 2008

baby fish mouth

oz-man loves to make fish face. it's his new favorite expression when
he's trying hard to do something.

5 comments:

Liz Jimenez said...

"...'baby fishmouth' is sweeping the nation. I hear them talking!" :-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-NrI_TMjIo

Super cute picture, hope Oz feels better soon! We've got the pinkeye that wouldn't die at my house. No kidding, even the damn dog got it. Sigh...

Liz Jimenez said...

Hey guys, it's Liz again from Goddess in Progress. So, I was thinking about starting up sort of a multi-contributor blog just for moms/parents of multiples. Any interest in being one of the writers? Drop me an email at goddessinprogress(dot)blog(at)gmail(dot)com and we can chat more about specifics.

The Adventures of Carrie, Brook, Finn and Reid said...

It's hard for me to not reach through the computer screen and squeeze those cheeks!!

Tanya Breese said...

Aw, what a precious little fish face!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Oz Man!...It sure hurts me to know that my little guy is suffering with such a bad cold...Have mama give you plenty of chicken soup to help you feel better...I love your little fish face!...Love, Nana Nan