Saturday, October 27, 2007

nine out

the boys celebrated their nine month birthday today with grandpa mickey and aunt paige who came in from san fransisco for the weekend. the weather has been gorgeous in austin - cool in the mornings and evenings and mid-70s and blue skies during the day. perfect!

the boys celebrated today with a visit to the playground and pond and general fun with grandpa and paige. mr. abie has been suffering big time with a tooth (or two) coming in, so he got LOTS of mom-time today. and ozzy capitalized on this by spending tons of time yanking and eating paige's hair, and playing follow the leader with her.

happy birthday, silverboys!

2 comments:

The Adventures of Carrie, Brook, Finn and Reid said...

I'll say it again...Happy nine months, boys!!

Poor Abel! You and the Finnster both got lots of Mom time today! We had a 1st b-day party for a set of twins we know and Finn spent the entire time crying. He was "that baby" at the party. I must have said, "He is normally a very content and happy kid" about 1000 times. Not sure if it's the ear infections the side effects from the antibiotics (nausea and diarrhea), the flu shot or his teething. I'm guessing it's a combo of all 4. His eyes were so red and puffy when I put him to bed. Poor Finn! Poor Abel! Poor parents! :)

I hope that you guys get some sleep tonight! Enjoy that wonderful weather!!

Carrie

Anonymous said...

Poor Abel...I hope he is feeling better soon...As adults we will NEVER know the pain of cutting a tooth...Give him lots of love and before you know it, they will both have their pearly whites...I love & miss you all!