Sunday, July 15, 2007

monkey business

one of the boys' favorite positions is to lay backwards draped across our legs with their heads dangling over. it must feel good to be upside down, after all that time spent head down in the womb. yesterday abie spent a good 15 minutes hanging out like this.

2 comments:

Dawn Johnson Warren said...

Our boys are doing that too! Logan has turned us into a total jungle gym. Great picture!

The Adventures of Carrie, Brook, Finn and Reid said...

That's hilarious! I guess our boys are not a fan of this position since they were both head up the whole time.

BTW, the food is messy...but so much fun! I wanted to wait until the 6 month mark (next week..oh my!), but got anxious. Not to mention, they kept grabbing at our food and forks while we were eating dinner and they were in their high chairs at the table. So, we'd thought we'd give it a try. I don't think we'll start vegetables (or anything besides the cereal) until a week or so...they need to get used to the motion! Right now they blow spit bubbles when it's in their mouths and, as you can imgaine, it gets quite messy!

Let me know how it goes. I can't believe all of our boys are coming up on the 6-month mark!