Thursday, June 14, 2007

summer fun!

the boys took to the pool in true aquarious fashion! now i just need to figure out how to take them swimming by myself. hmmm...whoever comes up with the best idea gets a snow cone!


2 comments:

The Adventures of Carrie, Brook, Finn and Reid said...

One in the Bjorn on the front and hold the other one. Who knows how the Bjorn would work after that, but it would be fun! Swimming looks so much fun. I wish we had an outdoor poor somewhere within a 3,000 mile radius.

Dawn Johnson Warren said...

I'm wanting to get out to the pool with the boys so badly but there has been so much darn rain! We even bought a baby pool but haven't had a chance to set it up yet because of the weather. I never thought I'd be complaining about rain during the summer in Texas.