you may have noticed things look a little different here. after watching my fellow blogger friends revamp their sites, and seeing how beautiful and eye-catching and easy-to-read they turned out, i decided to explore what i could do over here at silverbabies. well, actually that's the first thing that was glaring me at the face when i hit "edit template." silverbabies? these kids are a far cry from babies. so i changed the blog title to silverboys, much more appropriate, and with a longer life-span i might add. other than that, i just futzed a little with some of the new design options, added a photo, rearranged some of the sidebar goodies, and...whalaa!
much improved, at least to my tired eyes!
i wish i had time to be more creative and really try to redesign things, but for now, this facelift is more than adequate. now if giving myself a full-body facelift were just as easy...sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Adorable! I'll have to change the text in my blogroll. :-)
LOVE the new layout!!!! The photo is ADORABLE!
loving it much. and yeah, titles, like mamieknits....hmmmm, new years resolution coming up.
It looks great, T! I remember that photo for a post awhile back... definitely a favorite!
P.S. But what about the domain name? :)
I've been seriously contemplating a facelight as well, as my blog has had the same exact layout for over three years. Ack! No way it's getting done in December but it's on the to-do list for next year.
SO cute!! You are very creative and witty.
Hi!
I've been reading your blog for q few weeks and wanted to see if you're in AMOM? If not why don't you join us? Its kinda fun. You can email me at ssakmary@hotmail.com. My name is Shannon :)
Looks great. I try to change mine with the seasons. It's pretty easy if you use a layout from cutestblogontheblock.com
Love the picture of your boys.
Post a Comment