the boys have become hard core neighborhood walkers. we typically take a 40 minute walk around the hood in the morning and the boys can walk half of it on their own. and it's pure delight for them. i honestly think it's their favorite thing to do. they stop and touch all the leaves and flowers, inspect all the major cracks and stains in the sidewalk, wave to the passing cars and cyclists, and say hello to all the neighborhood cats. our family walks, especially during the weekend when we have the time to really relish them, are some of our most treasured times. hopefully we maintain it as a ritual for many years to come.
2 comments:
One question...how do you keep them ON the sidewalk? Our boys have an obsession with the road. It's a magnetic force, apparently.
These boys just keep getting cuter and more adorable everytime I see new photos of them! I swear, if Pottery Barn Kids were doing casting calls...
You inspired us to take our first stroller free walk tonight. I think we made it 8 houses, before the distractions were just too great!
Wonderful, wonderful pictures!
Post a Comment