Thursday, December 06, 2007

festival of light

happy hanukkah, y'all!

abie ripping into the boys' first hanukkah present:


it's a dreidel!


oz lets 'er rip:


our tradition of lighting the candles begins:

5 comments:

Krissy said...

That is such a cool photo...the one in motion...

Your boys are getting so big!

Happy Hanukkah to you and your family!

Liz Jimenez said...

Hooray! Happy Hannukah!

We're such slackers. We haven't lit candles or anything. Maybe next year, when the kiddos are a little more aware. At least we're doing a festive dinner Saturday with the in-laws, combo Hannukah/M's birthday. Hope he likes the latkes...

The Adventures of Carrie, Brook, Finn and Reid said...

"Y'all!" Love it!

I finally posted our pics, but the lighting was bad and they are not so good. Your pictures are awesome!

Did they want to eat the wrapping paper? It seems like that is always the favorite part.

Happy Hanukkah!

Liz Jimenez said...

How funny! The world is, indeed, small. We'll be spending the week in Evanston, which is where I grew up. With the whole famn damily. :-)

Oh, and I've totally started my annual Christmas cookie binge. Fine, I'll use other colored sugar or something. But these cookies are just too good to pass up. Some traditions just need to be kept.

Melissa said...

Happy Hannukah! I just found your blog through a link on another twin blog. Your kiddos are simply gorgeous!

I am a mom of fraternal twin boys and I just posted about our own Hannukah celebration! Come check us out!

www.twincredibletwosome.blogspot.com