chilly enough this morning to pull out the fleece and caps. being
chicagoans, i think we're missing - just a little bit - the cold that
tells us it's winter time and the holidays. we broke out the cold
weather clothing faster than you could say "snow." even though we
wax nostalgic for winter, we can't help but get giddy when we go for
our evening walk in mid-November and it's a balmy 70 degrees.
in just about a month, the boys will experience some real chilliness
as we head to the midwest for christmas. cross your fingers it's a
white one for us!



2 comments:
Cute hats! I'm in Boston, so it's not like I'm really missing out on a Chicago-style winter. But we'll be in Chi-town for the holidays, too... lucky us!
Those hats make their eyes "pop"! Very cute!
Hell, when it's 50 here, we break out the swimming pool! :) That's summa'!
I'll send some snow vibes up to Chicago for the holidays! My dad and step-mom will be there too!
Post a Comment