Monday, September 24, 2007

lunchtime laughs

as i've said before, abie is our resident ham. and when he puts his antics on pause, it's only long enough to laugh himself silly. what can i say...the boy knows how to have fun!

5 comments:

The Adventures of Carrie, Brook, Finn and Reid said...

Your meal time looks WAY more fun than ours! Especially tonight...we tried spinach.

That boy is a giggle monster!

Anonymous said...

I guess I missed the joke, Abel...what was so funny????? Please share the funny joke with Nana!!

Krissy said...

This video made my day! What a fun baby!

By the way, what kind of highchair do you have and do you like it? We are in the market for highchairs and need suggestions. Thanks!

The Adventures of Carrie, Brook, Finn and Reid said...

Brook and I just had to watch this video (like, for the 3rd time!). What a kick!

Happy 8 months of cuteness and laughs!

Anonymous said...

Honestly, I can't stop watching this hilarious scene...it keeps me closer to my family Austinites!